Author Archives: Elijah Desent

Yes, so long as gross earnings are below a specified amount. If you experience medical improvement, unlimited earnings are allowed for up to 9 months while disability benefits will still continue under a Trial Work Period.

Normally cases are handled on a contingency basis, where representatives will only receive a fee if your case is won. The typical fee is 25% of your back benefits only, and must be approved by Social Security. If there are any incidental costs or expenses, you will always be notified in advance.

The important thing to remember is that you can get experienced legal aid even if you don’t currently have money.